Who needs life insurance?
Life insurance helps you stop worrying about the future. If something happened to you, what would happen to your kids’ future? What would happen to the house? Could the utilities be paid on time? Will there be enough food on the table each and every day. You hear all the time about 20-30% of the children in our valley barely have one meal a day. What would happen to your family? Can you pay off the house? Will your kids grow up healthy and get a college education? I am not trying to scare you but shouldn’t something be done to prevent something bad from happening to those you love if something bad happens to you? Your decision today could help them later. With life insurance, you can know that no matter what tomorrow may bring, you can help support your family’s financial future.
Life Insurance helps you stop worrying about the future. If something happened to you,
- What would happen to your kids’ future?
- What would happen to the house?
- Could the utilities be paid on time?
- Will there be enough food on the table each and every day.
- Will your spouse have to go back to work?
- Will they have to move in with your parents?
- Would you kids have to stop their extra-curricular activities?
At the heart of it, if you're like most people, you buy life insurance for a few of the following reasons:
It’s about meeting responsibilities and keeping promises. You view your decision to purchase life insurance from your family's point of view, not your own. You see life insurance is a tool that protects your spouse and children from the potentially devastating financial losses that can result if you die prematurely
It's not about you. Your life insurance is invested in is in place to protect and provide financial relief for those who must carry on without you. It’s about them.
Because you care about your family, you want to ensure the financial security of family members if you’re suddenly not around to provide it.
By protecting their financial future, you’re enabling your loved ones to maintain their lifestyle, if something unexpected should happen to you.
Too often, when an income earner dies, survivors are forced to make tough, dramatic decisions—and to do so quickly. They have to make the decisions at a time when they may not be emotionally in a position to make good choices. Life insurance gives survivors a chance to adjust over time rather than having to move to a downsized home or find a new job right away.
Your life insurance gives your family choices by providing the benefits to help pay off debts, to help meet housing payments and ongoing living expenses, to help fund college educations for your children or grandchildren, and much, much more.
Your life insurance policy can deliver a specified sum of money at the exact time of need. Upon your death, your family can be assured that the amount you’ve chosen—perhaps hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe even millions—will be there almost immediately. And that death benefit is generally not subject to federal income taxes. For example, a $500,000 policy provides $500,000 in death benefit proceeds.
If you are not completely certain that your coverage is in line with your family’s needs, please contact your All Risk Insurance Solutions Inc.. When you meet, you’ll work together to determine how much coverage you need, review what products and policies are right for you, and review cost comparisons.
Who Needs Life Insurance?
1. Accordia Life, A Global Atlantic Company
2. Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
3. American General Life Companies
4. American National
5. Banner Life
6. Brighthouse Financial
7. Cincinnati Life Insurance Company
8. Columbus Life Insurance Company
10. F&G Annuities & Life
12. John Hancock
13. Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
14. Minnesota Life
15. National Life Group
17. North American Company for Life and Health Insurance
19. Pacific Life & Annuity Company
20. Pacific Life Insurance Company
21. Principal National Life Insurance Company
22. Protective Life
23. Prudential Financial
24. Reliastar Life Insurance Company
25. Sagicor Life Insurance Company
26. SBLI (Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Co of Massachusetts
27. Securian Life Insurance Company
28. Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
29. Sun Life Financial
30. Symetra Life Insurance Company
31. Transamerica Life Insurance Co.
32. U. S. Financial
33. United of Omaha
34. Zurich American Life Insurance Company
Have any question? Ask us anything, we’d love to answer!